From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:23:17 -0400
Like many animal hospitals the one that we use has an Angel Fund to
help pay for materials costs when the vets donate their labor for
certain charity cases.

Take a look to see who decided to spend some of her time trying to
help the animals by donating to the hospital's Angel Fund because
this is so sweet and unusual for that age:

http://mandasjewelryhouse.weebly.com/

(BTW, one of our vet's personal dogs is one who was badly burned
by some adolescents and then rescued and adopted, but after many
operations she is doing fine now. Our other vet there was thinking
about getting some ferrets of her own but is ferret sitting her
cousin's ferrets and finds that her dogs are too attentive, which is
fine short term, but on a permanent basis she thinks that might not be
best/safest for ferrets. Some of the techs there have pet ferrets.)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html