From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 01:30:45 -0500
No offense taken, I just want to clarify that I feed Boog and the gang
Mazuri.  I asked if there were other veggie ferts because on occation they
either steal or are treated to apples, broccoli or a piece of Tricuit or
other items from those groups.  But Halo my hob likes to steal meat and the
other two literally turn up thier noses to it.

Just didn't want to worry anyone and thatnks for the response.:)

Laura and The Troublesome Trio