From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:29:52 -0400
Hi Guys..  Im so happy I just thought I'd share it with you!  For over 7
years I have had ferrets and for Over 7 years I have been living in No Pets
apartments and sneaking them and hiding them!  Well me and my New Husband
just rented a huge 4 bedroom apartment in North Arlington, NJ and my Babies
are finally Allowed!!  Not only that but its exactly what we've been
looking for until we buy a house in about 2 years!  We have use of the yard
also!  Which means no more sneaking the "kids" out of the house in a duffle
bag and taking them to a park!  I can take them right downstairs and let
them play all they want!  The Best Part is that since its a 4 Bedroom they
will have their OWN ROOM!!!  No more Sharing a room with Me and waking me
up at 3 am and no more typing, running programs, deleting and renaming
everything on my desk top for Crystal anymore because I will also have my
OWN office that the ferrets will not be in!  I can't wait to fix up their
room!  Its going to be a Ferret Paradise!  We are buying another Superpet
cage and we are going to connect both cages with a series of Tubes.  They
are getting a Rice Box and anything else I decide they "Need"!  This was
always a little dream of mine to let them have their own room and I always
figured I'd have to wait to buy a house, but it happened!  I still wish
Woobie was still alive to see it finally happen, After all... He was my
first and only ferret for a long time and he's the one I used to dream
about doing this for but Im glad Princess will at least see it before She
leaves us (She's 7 yrs old and slowing down quite a bit) and Mystic,
Crystal and Galooch are going to love it!

Sharon, Ray
Princess, Mystic, Crystal and Galooch
Missing Woobie more than words can say...