From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:02:04 -0500
I understand your emotional pain- we all do-- BUT like Soren with the
Swede breeder ferrets - who did the exact same thing -- if conditions
have been witnessed as you described- WHY IN GOD's NAME HAVEN'T YOU
REPORTED HIM TO HUMANE AUTHORITIES? WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPORTED HIM TO
MICHIGAN DEPT OF AGRICULTURE? These entities have the power to seize
the animals ( no cash past go) and decide who can take them for
rehabilitation and dispersion,.

ONLY THESE ENTITIES can remove the ferrets if indeed the conditions
are as you report.

That IS the way the ferret community would support the effort
wholeheartedly knowing the ferrets will be altered and placed into
loving homes. Many of the ferrets you speak of are NOT SOCIALIZED..
THAT IS SAYING CLOSE TO A THOUSAND biting ferret! ALL of the ferrets
need re socialization.

PLEASE DON't CRY to the list -- FOR GOODNESS SAKES DIOCUMENT,
PHOTOGRAPH, TESTIFY and REPORT this inhumane breeder to the proper
authorities.. clean the sewer up for good!

Alicia
who believes there is a time and place to use the system for
protections of cruelty for animals.