From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:46:41 EDT
Friends,
Well we are all set and ready to hit the road!!  I would like to thank
those who responded to my post asking for help along the way.

I have printed out everyone's information and will have it handy.  I think
that I replied to each of you personally, but if I missed anyone I do
apologize.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the following week, as it
will be a rough trip.  We are pulling the "graveyard shift", by driving at
night and trying to get shelter and rest during the hotter part of the
days.  Should be interesting.  We want the babies to be comfortable, and
not have to be in the sun at all if we can help it.

I will be sure to let you all know when we get home, safe and sound.

Again, thank you friends.  On a special note : Barbara and Joyce, you are
my angels and my heros, and I will never forget your generosity and open
hearts!!!  You are very dear and special friends.  My kindred spirits!  God
Bless You and Thank you for all your help with this move.  And to Millie~
Keep the faith !  You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday, and I hope
to hear good news when I get back home. :)  But I am SO sorry that we will
miss you during our trip.  We would have come by for sure. :)  I will see
all of you in about a week!

Buh Bye for now~ Erin, Shaun, and The Kids
(Ayla, Kato, Rikki, Cocoa, Cinder, and TSUNAMI -the wonder ferret!!!  )