From:
"Stan @ KiSta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:44:30 -0500
Hello Folks,

Well, due to some complaints from people within our local ferret community,
The New Jersey Department of Fish & Wildlife initiated a surprise
inspection for KiSta Ferret Shelter, at 1:00 P.M.  this past Thursday
afternoon.

Upon their arrival, the two agents checked all the ferrets, their cages,
our adoption, feeding, cleaning and veterinary care procedures and our
heating and cooling systems.

KISTA FERRET SHELTER PASSED without incident or even suggestions for
improvement.  The agents were very pleased with the shelter's conditions,
setup and living area of our ferrets.  The agents liked the colorful,
bright, toy filled cages and the collection of trophies and ribbons
displayed in the kennel.  So much so that one of the agents is coming
back to adopt on her off time.

For those of you that know us, this news comes as no surprise.  Thank you
for being our friends.

I hope this clears up everything.  Have a nice day!

Stan Sikorski
The Sta in KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com