From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:36:15 -0800
Hi all~

I took Cleo to the vet over a suspected bladder infection and the vet did
a U/A.  He determined that she has vaginitus, which he told me was viral.
However, he put Cleo on Amox because it might be a secondary infection,
so just to be safe...He also told me that if she did not improve in 3 or
4 days, he would put her on a low dose of pred to alleviate the swelling,
itching, etc...I am happy to report that after two full days of amox, she
is doing fine and is back to her usual self!  The funny part is that he
had to get her to pee, and I guess her bladder was pretty full so she
narrowly missed soaking the vet tech!  An early Christmas present from
Cleo?  LOL!

My ferrets were so excited last night, Uncle Aaron (brother in law) is in
town for the holidays and he LOVES them!  Likewise with them.  He is from
California and wants a ferret but is too scared to go that route.  In
fact, we talked last night and he is considering moving to another state
(for several reasons).  He has also considered Colorado.  So maybe all of
us are headed to Colorado?  Who knows.  I wish.

Also, I wanted to thank BIG for all of his efforts.  The FML probably
wouldn't exist without you, so THANK YOU.  I know that sometimes I get
mad about your decisions, but it is out of frustration and nothing else.
I know it cannot be easy to put the FML together.  So THANK YOU for
doing it.

Nothing more to report on my MF efforts.  With the holidays and
everything, I have not been able to get much done.  Once the holidays
die down, I will really delve in and get to work.

Thank you, also, to those of you who have sent me encouraging emails.
You have no idea how much that means to me.  I plan to respond publicly
as soon as there are any new developments.  I might even start a "journal"
online for everyone to check out.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  While you are shopping in "frantic"
mode, like me, don't forget to stop, rest, enjoy a warm beverage and
remind yourself why you are there....to enjoy the warmth and compassion
of this holiday season.

Take care~