From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:48:19 EDT
Hi Everyone, I had a scare the other night.  My 2 little guys got into
some stuff and there was a small sqaure of rubber among the other things
they found.  Of course someone chewed on it, and there was a small piece
missing from the sqaure.  Think real small, but never the less, I gave
them laxatone and caged them for the rest of the night and monitored their
water and food intake, and their poops.  Everything was normal and no
rubber was found in the litter box.  Now, 2 days later everything seems
A-OK.  What this incident did make me realize is that God Forbid anything
ever happen at night, I have no idea where to take them!  So my question
to everyone is this...Does anyone out there know of any vets that are close
to Boston (NothShore area) that are open real late or 24 hours?  Please let
me know.  Thanks in advance! :)