From:
diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:39:34 GMT
Hi Everyone

On Monday at 6:05 P.M., we escorted Samson Michael to the bridge. He
was our first silver ferret and boy did he teach us that silvers love
get into trouble. Because of Samson I now have a special love and
understanding of silver ferrets.

The two things I will miss most about Samson are, his endless kisses
and hanging on my leg until I would pick him up.

Thank you for taking a piece of our hearts with you to the bridge.
Now go play and try to stay out of trouble.

We love you.

Mom, Dad
Delilah, Strider, Kristopher
Otis, Jannie, Hagrid, Max & Perkin