From:
Dianna Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:09:41 EST
I don't post very often, BUT, Please if anyone in the area of these
ferrets can help them, Please do so.  I got to the part of VOCAL CORDS
being cut and couldn't read the rest of the post.  I had to go throw up.
As I type this I'm in tears.  I'm on the West coast, so can take any
myself.  This group has pull of some pretty amazing feats and ferret
rescues.  This sounds pretty bad from where I'm sitting.  Bless Marcy
for getting involved in this rescue.

Dianna and the 8 illegals