From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:16:00 -0800
I have a ferret friend that could use some help.  Due to the unexpected
loss of her husband, she is experiencing some severe financial
disruption, and needs some short term help.

Before he passed, they had taken in many older and special needs ferrets,
operating in the capacity of a shelter.  All the healthy ferrets have
been placed.  Those she has left are her life now, and may not even
survive being uprooted again.

What I would like to do is to find maybe 4 ferret lovers that would be
willing to send some servicable items to help her with her ferrets.

I have sent enough food to last her for about a month.  If each person
were to even send just enough to put a fresh hammock, sleep sack and/or
a baby blanket into one cage, she would have enough to manage.  (Her
bedding is old and worn out, and as we all know, worn out bedding is
dangerous!) Other items like toys, treats, Ferretone, Ferretlax, etc.,
would be more than she would ever ask for.

If you feel you would like to help, please email me, and I will provide
the shipping address.

Loosing a loved one is difficult, especially when they were your lifetime
mate, friend, and provider.

Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383