From:
Malenee McGinnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:26:06 -0700
I have been lurking here for a while now.  I have a question for all of
the great people on this list.  I have been owned by one ferret for about
six months now and decided to get her a friend to play with this last
weekend.  The only ferret that was left in all of the pet stores that I
went to was this pitiful looking little fellow.  He looked much older than
a kit and was extremely skinny.  I felt like he needed a good home and I
thought that I was there for a reason.  So I bought him.  He is about six
months old from what the kid in the pet store told me so I figure that he
has been in the store for about four months.

Ok, my question is - every once in a while when he poops it is dark green
and kind of slimy.  I will be taking him to the vet soon but I was wanting
to get an idea of what this might be.  I know that ECE poops are supposed
to be a BRIGHT green - these are almost the color of dark green grass.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Melanee and her fuzzbutts Zoie and Bandit