From:
Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:00:19 -0800
As I'm reading the latest issue of the FML I've once again run across
several Vet stories.  I don't mean to repeat myself, but since many of the
FML'ers have sent me e-mail regarding my previous suggestions about how to
select your fert Vet, I'm going to send this idea again in a slightly
different format.

   #1) Print out the ferret FAG.

   #2) Go to your local copy shop and make a few copies.

   #3) Take it with you when you first go to that new vet.

   #4) Offer the FAQ to this new Vet.

   #5) If they are interested: Figger you done found yourself a great
       Vet worth goin' back to and share every little piece of GREAT
       Vet fert advice you ever get from this here FML.

   #6) If they act kinda snotty-nosed: Be real polite and say "Thank
       You", but don't ever take your little fuzz-but back there.  I'd
       be guessing they are more interested in cats & dogs & early
       retirment.

Now, I REALLY don't mean no offense to any of the GREAT Vets that regularly
contribute to the FML, and I'd really like to hear from them if this is bad
advice for us new fert owners.  But as a computer kinda consultant
professional, I am ALWAYS looking for more information that makes me better
at what I do and I don't NEVER thinks I have ALL the answers.  It just seems
to me that any Vet that weren't interested in learning more good stuff 'bout
ferts ain't any Vet I'd want to go back to.

Just my Humble Opinion,
Ken Loomis