From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:24:05 -0500
>With all due respect, I'm not sure you understand who Dr. Williams *is*.
>He is the vet and pathologist that your vet calls when he/she doesn't know
>the answer.
>
>I'm sure that people on this list are intelligent enough to know that
>they can't wait for the FML to come out, or Dr. Williams to have time to
>post, in an emergency situation.  I don't think anyone felt that was what
>BIG was referring to when he said that Dr. Williams' posts are most
>informative.
>Judy

You go Judy,

This is really starting to get under my skin.  We have the "HONOR" of being
enlightened by someone as knowledgeable as Dr. Bruce Williams and people
are bitching about it.  I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, I much
more like the way the FML has been going with Dr. Williams posting.  My
time is not wasted when I read his posts.  They have helped me in the past,
like with Cocoa's Adrenal disease.  I talked to my vet about symptoms and
information that I have received from the FML, and we decided to just do
the surgery and forget the testing.  I don't regret it at all.  I saved
some money and now have a healthy ferret again..  I personally don't see
what people have against education, especially when it comes from someone
as knowledgeable as Dr. Williams.

I don't want him to quit posting, so why doesn't everyone agree that if you
don't want to read the medical posts, no matter who is posting them, that
you just skip them.  It really isn't that hard to do.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,
Rainbow,Squeeky,Taffy,Midge, & Blizzard
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, & Sampson
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886

[Moderator's note: I think the vote is in on Dr. Williams' posts.  Not
much point posting about it forever now :-)  BIG]