From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 18:01:48 PACIFIC
JUST GOT THIS FROM THE BUDSHOP.  THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT BUDWEISER
HAS DONE IT AGAIN.  I TOLD THEM I HAD A FEW FERRET FRIENDS WHO WOULD BE
INTERESTED IN FERRET RELATED ITEMS.  GUESS THEY GOT SEVERAL OTHER INQUIRES,
BECAUSE THEY CAME OUT WITH ANOTHER T-SHIRT WITH A FERRET ON IT.  GOT TO GET
MINE.  DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD CARRY FERRET S/M&L IF ENOUGH REQUEST CAME
IN????  HEHEHEHE

STEPHANIE & MY BAND OF MERRY THIEVES:
SPANKY, SAM, CLAUDIA & SCARLET O'FERRET
Our summer catalog has just been released, and I thought you would like
to know there is a new T-Shirt with a ferret on it!  It is Item #SH5735
- M/L/XL is $10.00, and XXL is $12.50.  The picture on the front shows a
ferret, a turtle, a lizard, and a lobster in a police line-up.

Please call us at the toll free number below to place your order.  Hope
we have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Budshop Customer Service Promotional Products Group Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
1-800-325-9665