Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:10:21 -0700
I be here to talk to you... waitz... that no makez sense! ... I not
TALKING ... I'z tiepen to ya. Letz me starts over

I be sitting on mommys desk tiepen a letter to you cuz me red mommys
email. She not as mad as I thought she'd be either!

So... first... let me say that the Ferret Summer Fun Card Exchange was
a blast! Me never knew there we so many others just like me that were
so loved! Sum of you'z have BIG families too! WOW!

Oh... me going on an adventure after Raffle is Over.. me tell ya about
it later...

Now... fur the REAL reason me talk... I mean tiepen... Di d you know
that only 14 people have entered into this REALLY great raffle that
SOS iz running to help FerretWise Shelter AND other shelters.

C this is how it works... oh wait

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sorry bout that... someone waz tryin to take my SOCK! Some fuzzies
around here just don't understand whats MINE!

Where was I?

Oh yeah... the sock... I mean da raffle!

There are 18 Prize Packages! WOW... really that many? Me didn't know
that!

Anyhoo... Prize Package 1 was donated by Alicia from FerretWIse --
she painted them (me mommy can't paint like that - and she won't let
us try...). The money raised from this prize will go to Ferretwise
shelter. The other 17 prize packages will go to da SOS General Shelter
Fund so dat SOS can help other shelters.

There are TONS of things!... oh oh like a PENTHOUSE, and bedding and
food and come cute picture frames with ferrets so that you can put a
picture of me.. I mean of your babies in it . TOYS! Oh oh SLIPPERS! Oh
I must have slippers! Oh and some cool lookin leashes that if I got
maybe Mommy would trust me outside! Oh oh and there are some AUSSIE
things... me not sure where that is but me want da babies! And there's
pretty paintings of ferrets and hooman stuff ... did I mention TOYS?

ME didn't list EVERYTHING! Gosh! You think I can type THAT much? BUT
Auntie Kat can... and she did...
Ahttp://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Ok... da adventure... me gonna go to Princess Skool. Me not sure what
dhat means but mommy said I was almost there with earning my Good Deed
Points. Me got good points for da Ferret Fun Card Exchange and getting
me friendz to join. She said all that's left is to get da raffle to
$1000 or close to it at least... me thinks she CRAZY cause that's A LOT
OF MONEY! But she thinks I can do it... so... would you please help me?
Or me gonna have to steal her plastic thingie and buy lotz o tickets!

XXXOOO Bella Bear (PIT)