From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:55:06 -0700
Hello, this is Rosie and Maxie's Mom & Dad, and we have one thing to say:

"You go, Paw-paw!"

We too feel that we have the gift of bringing joy and levity to a dark
ferret-death report and medically stagnant FML, which is not to say that
these issues are not important and informative, but 30 posts a night on
dying fuzzies and tumors make me depressed, as I'm sure many readers will
attest to likewise.  The purpose of this list is to provide a forum of free
speech on the subject of ferrets.  This is our right, and it shall be
exercised, to our fullest potential (there are no obsenities in our words).

Two items of advice for the offended:

1. Use the little "arrow down" key on the keyboard to avoid ready fun and
   happy posts...

2. Play with your fuzzie(s) more often, and you may "get it."

Lastly, this post was written in "english" so dat dose peoples who can't
weed fewwet langwage won't get all upset 'gain...

Dave & Lisa (Proud & loving parents of Rosie and Maxie)