Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:34:13 -0800
Hi all

I guess I am back to work after da holidays.  Just in time to start
planning for da new holidays.

A little girl named Gypsy came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She then headed off on her
own for a while just to run through da grass and frolic.  I told her to
watch out for cheweasels as dat is where you find them.  She said she
would.  Then it waz time for her to get all spruced up to go over to da
Ferretvite Festival to dance and lap up a lot of ferretvite.  She danced
with a lot of others and lapped up an awful large amount of ferretvite.
She danced and danced.  She seemed to have a great time and met a lot of
friends there.  After they got throwed out when it closed they all headed
over to Hammock HAven to grab a nap or two.  She said to send her luv to
all her friends back there especially her mommy and daddy and to send
along kisses and hugs for everyone.

I looked up on da puter thing to find Ripley, Ringo, Squirty and Count
Ibily.  They were over at da Tube Park entered in da Tube Races.  They did
very well there and came in second only by a whisker.  After they had made
their run I went over and talked to them for a while.  They said they had
all got together and they were doin ok.  It waz not like being at home but
it waz second best to dat.  They said they were haveing fun here.  They
were doing quite a bit of tube raceing and as I said they were very good
at it.  They said for their mommy not to worry about them here.  They also
said they would be here when she arrived.  They said to send lots of luv
and bunches and bunches of kisses her way.

I have to go and see if I can find some cheweasels as mine are all or ran
away from home.  I hate when dat happens.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee