From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:29:45 -0400
Hello everyone,

My apologies to everyone that has experienced problems at The Hidey Hole
site's Card Exchange page (http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php).

We are now back up and running.  Everything should work ok now, and you
can get back to signing up for upcoming Card Exchanges.

I had hoped to have it fixed sooner, but there was alot of damage done to
the server by the hacker, so it took much longer than expected.

If anyone should run into any more problems regarding the website, please
don't hesitate to get in touch at [log in to unmask] so that I can
fix it ASAP.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Take care,
Jen

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Vivi & Duke
The Rats - Ruby, Selphie, Boo, Rikku & Trillian
The Chicken - Dixie
Missing Jamocha (ferret), Algernon,
Plato & Mystique (rats) & Punk (hedgehog)