From:
Julie Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:38:58 EST
Dooks to All!

I thought that Mr. Ferrito was the only wierd vegetable loving ferret!  He
has stolen my avacado peels, banana peels, orange peels...All of which
he triumphantly pounces on and drags/runs off with to hide in his MOST
CHERISHED spot.

Also, does anyone else's ferret come to be petted and rocked to sleep??
Mr. Ferrito will come to me every once in a while, usually when my daughter
is away at grandma's house, and just want to be held, rocked and sung to
sleep.  If I put him down before he is finished, he lounges at my feet till
I pick him back up.

Lastly, I am taking Mr. Ferrito and Ernie the Cat to the vet soon.  I would
like to take both of them outside this spring and summer.  Could someone
please list out what shots and how they should be given for the ferret, so
that if I get an unknowledgable vet I will not get caught in a mistake.  I
would like to avoid any unnecessary errors esp when I can pick you alls
brains.  :)

Well, by for now!

Ferrito/Ernie the Cat/me