From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:11:00 -0400
Forwarded with permission.

Linda
------

Dear Friends of PWR,

If you love our work, then please help us spread the word about PWR's
efforts to save black-footed ferrets.

I am asking some of our most dedicated supporters to take a few minutes
and write an online review of PWR. If we receive 10 reviews by August
31, then we will be included in the GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Science
and Technology Nonprofits List (http://greatnonprofits.org/scitech).

Will you help us participate in the campaign by posting a review of
your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential
donors and volunteers. It's easy and only takes 3 minutes!

Go to: www.greatnonprofits.org/reviews/prairie-wildlife-research-inc.

With your help, we can gain a greater network of support to better help
black-footed ferrets.

Many thanks,

Ann Marie Gage
Prairie Wildlife Research