From:
Barbara A Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:02:30 -0400
>My ferrets like Coke and Pepsi too, if they spy a cup from one of the
>local fast food chains they turn into little demons!

My Cal goes nuts when he sees one of those cups, too, but his interest is
the *cover*!  When he's within reach of a poor, unsuspecting cup, he lunges
like a maniac and viciously rips the lid off.  His eyes glow red like a
demon when he does this!  Then he proceeds to bite and bite and bite with
his lips curled back very far (I assume so they don't get pinched in the
plastic).  It makes this god-awful loud crinkle sound that he loves.  :)
CRUNCHa CRUNCHa CRUNCHa And do *not* get your fingers in the way if you try
to take it off him!  O_O Whew!

He also found and killed an empty dishwashing liquid bottle (a tub toy).
One night he somehow managed to drop it into the front hall from between the
railing.  He'll fight to the death to get his CRUNCHa back!  :) (those
bottles make a loud crunch noise, too).

--Barb--