From:
Bridget Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:25:01 -0500
Hi,

I'm new to the FML but have been reading everyone's posts on this Doug
McKay character. Anyway, I've been trying to think of ways to help
these ferrets over the past few days and have come up with a few ideas.
When there is a large public out cry for change, change usually
happens. Living in NJ, I am unaware of Ohio laws however, here are some
suggestions-

Draft a petition having as many people sign it as possible then present
it to the appropriate government agencies, have a news agency do an
investigative report, write letters to the local government offices.
Once agencies or government offices feel pressure from the "people,"
they tend to act since they want to be re-elected. If enough of us
write these letters or sign this petition, they won't be able to just
ignore it.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. :)