From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:57:16 -0500
I was in my rocking chair last week, chilling out after a very busy
night at work. Lots of pneumonias in our hospital now and lots of
chronic lung patients to care for.

I reached into one of the playpens and brought out the handsome and
handful Winchester. He was still asleep and looked so peaceful. I
wrapped hime into a soft piece of fleece and rocked him and talked to
him. He has changed so much since I brought him home from Lori's only
a week after the Ohio Rescue.

We sat and rocked for quite a while. It was all icy and cold and
overcast out. We were warm and I had gotten home safely from work.
It was a quiet time and a time for closeness for the both of us. I
wondered how he survived nights and days like that at the breeding
farm. He is now safe, well-fed, warm, and happy. After a few moments,
I fell asleep too, and we both dreamed of the coming spring.

Bless you Lori, from the bottom of my and Winchester's heart for
bringing him here to me to love and cherish!!

SUE, DAVE, AND THE WHIRLING WINCHESTER WEEZILS