From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:58:34 +0100
Seems my provider is going out of [the internet] business, so I've moved
everything to this URL: http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/ferrets/

I don't think the old server at www.kuai.se will continue to exist (and "not
found" doesn't tell anyone where to go, so I'm notifying you this way.

Last update was on the 10:th, with a few more photos.

For those who wonder how it's working out with Roskva, I've got mainly good
news.  Two days in row she's now come out of the bedroom when I've come home
from work, so she can't be too scared of the others any more, so it only
took a week to get her to live with us.

Although she doesn't seem totally comfortable yet, to say the least.  Nor do
the others.  Carmen and Rustan seem most irritated.  The difficulty is
figuring out how serious they are when they fight.  It sure sounds bad.

--
 Urban Fredriksson   [log in to unmask]