From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:56:35 -0500
If anyone hasn't seen any good ferret videos lately, check out
www.ferretocious.com.  Click on ferret videos on the left and start
laughing.  My personal favorite is Ringo playing with the ball to the
tune of "Sweet Georgia Brown" from the Harlem Globetrotters.  Check out
the paw action.  I know someone posted here a while back to go to the
site and watch the videos, but they are absolutely hilarious.  The music
video is pretty cool, too.  Laura out there in Seattle, Washington is
very definitely one clever individual.  I'm hooked on the Globetrotter
video.  It is just so darned cute!!

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center