Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:02:41 -0700
>From:    Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Anyone out there live in WV
>
>Just wondering if there were any ferret people on this list that live
>in WV? Not wanting anything. Just wondering if there was anyone close
>to me that was on this list. Would like to find a group of people
>who'd like to get together and talk ferrets; maybe even start a club.

It probably is not as hard as you think to find "Ferret People". Seek
out a Ferret shelter near you (phone directory)that hopefully has
get-togethers for the Fuzzy lovers. Our local Ferret Shelter hosts a
monthly meeting just for the socializing of the Fuzzy Lovers. At our
last meeting I had the pleasure of meeting a genuine English Polecat,
and holding him (a very nice big solid black boy). A personal animal
of the operators of the Ferret Shelter. They have even given me a
beautiful Angora Girl.

Seek out a Ferret shelter.... Perhaps Volunteer....

Frank.

--

   Never forget 9/11 and the cost of FREEDOM! 'Tedra'
     Ferrets: http://oakgrovedesigns.net/ferretSS