From:
Dawn Carney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:04:18 -0400
Just thought everyone could use a little laugh....A few weekends ago we
took Loki to the park for the day as we often do.  When he started lagging
behind my SO picked him up in his arms and carried him.  A man who was
walking with his children noticed us coming toward them, held on to his
children and loudly voiced "Watch out kids!  That man's got a baby possum!"
I politely corrected him and we kept walking.  We then ran into a family
who was fishing.  Their little girl noticed us long enough to yell, "Ohhh!
Mommy look!  He's got a monkey!"

A monkey?  Oh well.  :-)

Dawn