From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 08:48:48 -0500
I posted this before.  I got no personal responses, and I don't THINK anyone
responded here (finals have left me to scanning the FML instead of reading,
but after tonight that won't be a problem).  Both of my boys have decided
maybe they ARE whole males afterall.  Max.3 often tries to choose Beckett
(the OTHER male) as his partner, but I've seen him on K-Nack (female) as
well.  Beckett never chooses Max.3 but I've seen him on BOTH of the girls
(not at the same time).  They bite the neck of their victim and do what big
boys do.  I've always separated them when I see this behavior.  I've had to
do the finger snap on Beckett's mouth, though, he bites down so hard.  I'm
really not thinking it's an adrenal problem because there is NO hair loss on
either of the boys, they aren't dribbling urine, they aren't more aggressive
otherwise, and they both started doing this at about the same time.  I SEE
it about once a day but they could be at it more.  They were both neutered
before I got them.  They're both about three years old.  What should I do?
Should I cage them separately from the girls (both spayed)?  They never do
this when they're OUT of the cage.  Help?  Please?

Anna and her crew