From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:24:31 -0500
The following Fa La La La la - info was in our last newsletter issue-.

Since many of you don't receive it I thought I would allow you the
opportunity to join us and take a chance on winning a unique gift
before the Holidays!

Ferret Wise Holiday Raffle

Join us in a fund raiser to maintain our hospice groups and reach out
to others! Drawing Date Dec 10 (at noon) 2008. No need to be present
items will be shipped to winners in time for the Holidays!! Items
include:

1-*An original Ferret Wise Fun House Tent in Blue paisley side panels
black solid entry & back. 14.5" x14.5" x 14"  A Heavyweight twill
fabric that will wash & wear for years to come. A rare piece no
longer being manufactured!

2-*A painted pet ferret rock - gorgeous sable ferret for paperweight
or decoration.

3-*Set of 2 Ferret in the Pocket tees size L or XL

4-*Original Ferret Wall Clock (battery operated) gently used by still
runs from the Former shelter room. Painted by shelter Mom Alicia it is
a portrait (running) of Sir Peanut FerretWise '94) a ruby eyed badger
boy, acrylic sealed. Appox 12 in high x 26 in wide.

5- FERRET ST. -- a great metal sign unique and durable. Previously
mounted on the entry to the shelter. Green coated metal with white
letters. screw holes in either end for wall mounting. Like new
condition. 6- FERRET TILE TOP BOX Measures 5 x 5 x 2.5 inches high.
Wonderful keepsake box with reproduction art by shelter Mom Alicia
of Ariel FerretWise. Value $45.00

Tickets $2 each or 3/$5.00 payments accepted
via  Paypal www.paypal.com ID: [log in to unmask]

or by Check/ money order received by Dec 9th.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Or send request for tickets!
Ferret Wise Holiday Raffle, PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH 03455

Thanks for those who consider this fund raiser.

Alicia & the ferrets!
www.ferretwise.org