Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:17:55 -0600
I have to say that the posts that have owners speaking for their ferts are
generally not my style, but I think Ed was way out of line for chastising
members of the group for doing it.  Everyone has their own tastes when it
comes to what they consider cute.  Myself, I think that Mary Cohen's song
to the tune of Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious was a laugh riot!  And I
love the ferret quote sig lines.  I don't have the same taste as everyone
here, but I skip what I don't like and let everyone have their fun.  That's
what we're here for, fun and love of ferrets.  IMO, it's a shame that Ed
seems to be missing both of those at the moment.  And kudos to Mary for
that song!

Serena and the fab five
Calliope (but Mom, I like to snorkel through the litter box!)
Zen (I'm practicing to be a seal in the circus *balances ball on his nose*)
Willow (I'm glad I'm a cat and not one of those silly dancing things)
Chai (But I have to catch it, it's DANCING!)
Lola the narcoleptic feline (Zzzzzzz...Zzzzzzzz)

--
"Any idiot can face a crisis -
it's this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov