Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:17:12 -0800
After a day of panic and night of no sleep, this morning I went out at
first light to search the fields and 2nd growth forrested area behind my
house.  In the tall grass in the back where the "wild bunch" love to search
for slugs..(I am going to turn this into a native plant area and have set
pots of plants to put in the ground here), previously I have lifted these
pots for the wild bunch to get the grubs and so on..

Several plants were tipped over and Shy Violet was curled up in the tall
grass, wet but full.

She was happy to see me, she awoke and moved when she heard the squeaky toy
and I saw the tall grass move.

Hubby admits that he might have left the door open yesterday when he was
hid in one of her spots that we can't find and went out then.  He also
agrees that we need a ferret room..something I have pushed for but we have
so much to do that it seems like an insignificant thing till a time like
this.

I am seriously considering dismantling the computer room, pulling up the
carpet and turning it into a ferret room 'till my "Garden/Ferret" room is
finished this summer or fall (or winter.)

What amazes me is that I had room to raise a plethora of children here
but not room enough for 6 ferrets and 2 people!

Thanks to Vickie and Elayne of the Oregon Ferret bunch for the ideas on
searching and the support last night.

elle in oregon
Angel Baby.(dark sable).I'm the dignified old woman and I want..no I
demand..cuddles.And raisins..
Bismarck and Wilhelm.(cinnamon & light sable) ..We're the big ole' boys
and all those girls pick on us.
Daphne, Daisy & Shy Violet (DEW, Cinnamon & light sable)..we're mama's
pretty flower children ..we like live mice and slugs..chololate covered
slugs would be nice.