From:
Erik and Shanna Gamache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:04:42 -0800
I was just wondering if anyone has found that their ferret had diarrhea
after starting on pred and proglycem for insulinoma.  My little girl has
been on the meds for a few months but when we recently increased her
dosage she got diarrhea.  I'm not sure the two are related but I am
suspicious.  If anyone has had this problem, what solutions did you find?
Obviously I can't stop the meds because they are what keep her blood
sugar normal.  She is 8 years old so surgery is not really a viable
option.

Thanks!
Shanna