Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:46:49 EDT
>From:    "Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Unholey Whole Hobs
>Like the Highlander and he gets ready to strike the neck from another
>immortal, all hobs motto seems to be "There Can Be Only One".

Ha!  Another Highlander fan!  Just wanted to share with you, Meg, that I
named one of my Hob kits Duncan McCloud!

>From:    Jaden McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Solo or pairs.........

>Any body have any opinions on if a ferret should be alone or have a buddy
>or two?  My husband thinks the cat is companion enough.

Well, a ferret companion may be better as they will be together all the
time.  Single ferrets do well by themselves, but groups seem to entertain
each other as well as humans!  But remember - ferrets are addictive. =)

>From:    "Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Reet and Dexter
>I am a 15yo girl living in Wellington, New Zealand (hey, any other kiwis
>out there, love to hear for ya).

I am sure that when Sam Young gets back (she is a girl, too FYI - I am not
saying her age - she may smack me when she visits!)  She would love to chat
with you!  She is from New Zealand also, but had been in the states for a
few months now.

>From:    Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: To End The Debate I Hope

So glad to hear you care so much for your furry!  You are absolutely right
about the fact that everybody has different factors in life.  Nice response
to the flames against you!

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521

~For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism~