From:
Broomie FD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:46:02 -0200
Hi All,
I'm so dissappointed.  I can't believe it...the lady called me back about
selling her 2 albino ferrets and said she changed her mind in selling them
because the landlord where they are moving to will let them keep them in
their new apartment.  Why didn't she ask her new landlord before she
called me yesterday afternoon and get my hopes all up.  I was so looking
forward to meeting them tonight and I was thinking these are the ones for
me.  I guess it was not meant to be....

Thank-you to all who have been so patient and nice to me with all your
kind words and wisdom.  I'm sure I'll get my ferrets, just a matter of
when.  Waiting is the toughest part, going on 4 weeks now.  I would prefer
to get them from someone who doesn't want them anymore and not a petstore.
We don't have ferret shelters here.  Guess I better go post my ad in the
paper for another couple of weeks.

hugs All
Broomie

[Moderator's note: I place Broomie around NF, Canada in case anyone knows
of ferrets available there!  BIG]