Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:18:26 -0800
Hi, I have 2 kids that are in need of a Birdge Greeter soon,

I have a 9 year old name Tanner he has been having a ruff time now and
ferretwise helped me out with him a time back and he got to live longer
well now that he has lymphoma and is in the late stages of it hes is
thinking about joining his cousins Faroke and Aires at the Bridge and
Raven she is going down hill with her lymphona and insulioma and shes
only 5 years old and these 2 kids are wanting to leave me for the
bridge.

Thank You.
Sue
Arkansas Hospice and Sp Needs Shelter..