From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 13:56:40 -0400
Hi guys,

Speaking of games and such I discovered this by accident.  Thinking I was
being nice I put some ferretone on my fuzzies front paw.  However, it seems
she can'l lick her paw while standing up.  So she can smell the stuff but
can't reach it.  She just kept sniffing and backing up trying to reach.
After recovering from a good belly laugh I picked her up and held her paw so
she could lick it clean.  This is pretty cute.

See Ya
Holly
Rascal (Can I climb up that tunnel???) (The jeans I an wearing!!!)