From:
kimberly fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 07:39:19 -0800
I know this is late but needs to be posted nonetheless.  Thanksgiving
morning I awoke to hearing my sick little foster Gypsy having a seizure.
Thankfully for her sake, it was her last.  I raced upstairs to find her
laying in her litterbox and screaching.  She passed in my arms no more
than ten minutes later.  Just when I started to curse the day I realized
there must be a reason this happened today.

My dear little Gypsy,
Thanks for giving me laughter that I never expected.
Thanks for giving me tears when I thought I had none left.
Thanks for giving me education in treating every illness that took over
your body.
Thanks for giving companionship to your cagemate Tucker.
Thanks for giving me the little bit of time you had left.
Thanks for giving up so I didn't have to make that painful decision to
help you to the Bridge.
Thanks for giving me your last moments on this earth.

Sandee, please welcome Gypsy to the Bridge.
Thank you.

Kim Fox
Second Chance Rescue