From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:20:20 -0400
Finally posted the all new, hand-painted, ferret charms FACT had made.
They are 3D, metal with some nice weight to them and come in 4 colors -
Sable, Chocolate, Pewter, and Albino/DEW. They come with a jump ring to
add to a charm bracelet or to a necklace, bracelet or get two and make
a pair of drop earrings.

These were featured earlier this year in a FACT e-newsletter - but for
those not on it, you can see them and other FACT benefit goodies in my
eBay store. FACT items are all clearly identified with a special
template. It's almost all the ferret stuff. :)

In addition to the charms we listed some vintage holiday/note cards
featuring ferrets that were made up in the mid-1990's by Concerned
Ferret Owners of NJ. They are very cute and once gone that will be
it as it's "new, old stock."

You can see everything via this link:
<http://stores.ebay.com/1-Ferrets-Treasures/_i.html?_nkw=ferret&submit=Search&_sid=316955>

For any shelters looking to buy the charms in quantity for your own
fund-raising efforts, please contact me directly.

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut