Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:25:26 +0000
::::::Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones riding home in the car with Travis and
singing a Hannah Montana song::::

Boy Travis! Boots is getting BIG he is growing up so fast! While I was
there visiting him I over heard someone talking about a "Contest" that
helps Black Footed Ferrets and really helps Ferrets like me all at the
same time. What the heck is that all about?

So it's a win-win for everyone. Even if you don't have much to give,
put $1 on your credit card and donate to help. It's like voting and
by donating you are voting for your favorite charity.

Here's how it works... it is a national challenge to inspire people
to give to charities. The idea is to inspire as many unique donors
as possible, not necessarily the most money. So, you can go to
http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?BadgeId=108677
and donate even $1 on Renee Downs charity badge. The more unique donors
on Renee's charity badge, the better chance we have of winning $1000
for black-footed ferrets and $50,000 for fuzzies like you. That's
right, a shot at $50,000 for a domesticated ferret charity of Renee's
choice. And of course the money that you do donate goes directly to
Black-footed ferrets.

:::::::::::Mz Izzy waving at he new pal Scooter in NH:::::::::::::