From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 09:11:44 -0600
Weasel and Comanchee are recovering.  Not as well or as quickly as I'd like
(kept me home for 2 days monitoring), but they are recovering.  Weasel had
an adrenal that was huge, so large it amazed the vets and myself.  Comanchee
was the usual size for our group.  Weasel showed the least symptoms....

Well that makes 7 adrenal surgeries, 2 spleen surgeries, Juvenile
Lymphosarcoma, various viral and bacterial infections (none of which were
helicobacter or coccidia), 2 liver related deaths, 1 stoke/seizure, and 1
unexplained death - all since we were hit with ECE.  I remember Rudy said
there might be complications with the aftermath of ECE....

BIG - Glad you are well again.  Ummmm... if you'd like to visit our home
I'll show you how we AVOID dehydration.  There is an electrolyte powder for
dogs that works great for ferrets and humans too.  I love dipping my finger
in the powder and licking it off (salty/sweet flavor).  :-)

Condolences to all who have suffered a loss of their beloved family
member(s).

I'll be off-line from Dec 25-Jan 1 so if anyone needs me, feel free to call
(913-456-8337).  I'll be home most of the time, I really really look forward
to staying home.

Thanks to all who have helped our fuzzie little fur ball friends.

Merry Christmas to all!  Warm hugs to all!  tle