From:
S1peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 17:49:41 EDT
Oops....just saw something on the FML (in the post relating to algae) that
brought me up short.  I've given a lot of thought to my ferrets' food,
vitamins and treats, but never once considered their WATER!  I run it cool
from the tap for them and have no idea what the composition of the water
here in Madison, Wisconsin is, just that it tastes OK.  (My chiropractor
once advised me to get a Britta water filter for myself, but I haven't
gotten around to it yet.) Should I be giving my ferrets distilled water,
mineral water, filtered water, French champagne or what?  Also, I'd love to
try the thing with the ice cubes in a pan of water suggested by J.D.  and
the Ferret Patrol, but am a little worried they might run and off and hide
one and choke on it when it melted down to swallowing size.  Just normal
Ferret Owner Paranoia, I suppose.  Any advice on the water question would
be appreciated!

Mother of Many/Master of None