From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:21:45 -0400
I'm looking for some pix from the Buckeye Ferret Bash In Columbus, OH.

I got a good number of shots and went through 3 rolls of film.  I missed
some shots I wanted due to timing problems.  I'll take samples of any
pix, but I specifically missed photos from the following areas.

Ferret fun matches
Winners recieving ribbons
Best of show
Dr Beer's talk
some background shots of vendors
background shots of entrants grooming their ferrets, I have 1 or 2

I've got morning check in
Vet check with Dr Beer
Some vendor shots
A shot or two of entratns with carts full of carriers
HOFA club table
Raffle selling tickets
Raffle winning tickets
A few personal friends
Winner back at her table with a ribbon, trophiy
Cute ferrets
Assorted playpens (easiest to explain with a pix)

KG