From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:30:09 -0700
Just another reminder that it is the last two days for our raffle of the
month.  We have only sold six tickets thus far :-( , so any more we could
sell would be great.  This month's raffle is being doanted and is very
unique.  It would make a great holiday goft for any ferret lover!

I do understand that there are currently lots of fundraisers going on and
it's hard to pick and choose, however, with the three adrenal ferrets we
took in this weekend and two more 5 year olds coming in this Sunday, we
would love for this raffle to do well!  Check out the raffle item which
is a nick nack box featuring a hand pinted ferret silouette on the cover,
at  www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org   (click on events)

Thanks ahead of time and good-luck in advance to everyone!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981