From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:55:45 +1000
Hi Everyone,

Best wishes to all people & ferts!

Just a really quick question - Ollie is losing his winter coat, I have
been giving him hairball remedy, cleaned his cage & bedding and plucking
out the loose hairs, (which he loves), but he has doing to fair bit of
coughing.  When he sleeps is the worst times.  I'm assuming that because
he's wrapped around himself that he's breathing in loose hair.  He
doesn'y do it really at all when out running around.

Is he just getting hair in his mouth???

To the person that asked about the loss of guard hairs.  I have noticed
that Ollie gets lighter guard hairs along his sides in summer with a
black stripe running down his back, all four legs are dark and he has his
face markings.  Where in wimter all over he looks darker - his marks
aren't as defined.

Danni, Ollie &
The dogs - Trev & Jordy!