From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 08:35:14 -0500
Hi....
Just a Quick note to remind everyone that this Thursday March 26,1998, We
will be having a Ferret club Meeting in the Charlotte-Asheville,North
Carolina Area.  The time will be from 7-9pm, and if needed you may come
early and/or stay latter.  We will be having a Guest Speaker from Raliegh,
NC.  Also don't Forget to visit the Ferret Club Web Page at
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
For the Ferret Photo Contest, we already have had submissions, and are
looking for more.  The Prize's will be decided at the meeting, so please do
attend.  If you have Questions on directions or anything else, please email
them to me.

Thanks, and we will be looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ferrets First....Kids Second...
Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
Sammy, Spike, Sneezy, Snowy, Spooky, Tiger, And Baby Bear