From:
Sandra Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:53:45 -0800
>From:    T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sanguinary Sandy
>
>What made you think Pasco was at Bolton Show?  The possibility of any one
>overheating at this years Bolton Show would have been improbable as the
>weather was cold, blustery with heavy showers, in fact I only took about
>half of my ferrets to that show.  On returning home I found him collapsed
>and by the time I got him into the light I realised he was dead.
>
>I found this very upsetting as he was a very affectionate animal that
>I loved and have to say that I find the insinuations of you and your
>friends nothing short of cruel.

Tony,

Was Pasco at the Bolton show?  You didn't say.

I don't want to argue with you on FML.  I'm willing to meet you in a
chatroom or on flaming ferret, where I've made more than just
insinuations, I've made accusations too.  Accusations, after personally
witnessing you ill treating ferrets and rabbits.  This is not the place
to do that though.

Can we keep our arguement to here: (to view this site, you have to be a
member) Anybody who wishes can join.  I know you're a member already
Tony.

http://groups.msn.com/TheFlamingFerret/general.msnw?action=get_message
&mview=0&ID_Message=586&LastModified=4675393317162527265

or you can email me Tony if you'd prefere.

As to the weather at the Bolton show, yes on the last day, half an hour
before you left it did rain.

Tony, I hope we can keep our differences off the FML and take it to an
appropriate site.  A private chatroom,email,or a site that does not mind
us both speaking our minds ie
http://www.pooflinger.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=1 or
http://groups.msn.com/acwarning.msnw?
redir_url=http://groups.msn.com/TheFlamingFerret/messages.msnw?%26pps=k