From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:20:40 +0000
HI everybody!!!

WELL at this time on Friday, I will be off on a plane bound for Marco Island
Fla, without my fuzzies :( :(

We are going for the week...
I BEGED my mom to let me take them, but she said "NO WAY".  I know that they
will be in good hands tho, they are staying at the Animal Hospital, so they
will get plenty of attention.  Even tho the other vet, and almost all the
technitions are "ferret-freindly" I made a list of do's, and don'ts, as well
as a few ferret phone #'s incase of something major.

WEll, is there anything else anybody can think of that I can do?  I'm
bringing their cage, food+water bowls, litter+box, toys, hammock, and a
bunch of warm blankets to the Animal Hospital for them... anything else?
Oh, wish I could bring them w/ me...

Do you guys think that they'll miss me?

*sigh*
Ashley:)