From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:58:13 -0500
Dooks to everyone and please, please, please adopt a furry friend from
the giving tree this year.  I just looked and there are lots of sad
little faces that need a little love and special care this holiday
season.  I adopted one already and I'm thinking of adopting another.
It doesn't cost that much and it would really help a shelter or two.

Go to
www.givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com
and take one off the tree.

[Moderator's note: If that doesn't work, try
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/       BIG]