Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 22:55:05 -0400
Hi all,

I am mostly a lurker (read everyday) but I had to post for a friend of
mine.  One of her ferrets got out sometime on Monday (5/24) and she has
done just about everything to find him, with no luck.  She lives in
Jacksonville FL and any help or prayers would be appreciated.  You can
email me and I will get any messages to her.  I will try to get permission
to give out her email address.  She put out flyers in her neighborhood and
at the 2 area vets and at the Humane Sociey.  She is offering a reward.
If anyone could tell us what else we could do please let me know.  Thanks.
Pray for Kit.

Debbie
Debbie's Gift Shop
<http://www.angelfire.com./biz2/jarsetc/GiftShop.html>